If you want an exceptional international education in a unique and beautiful place, New Zealand is a great choice. Our education system is one of the best in the world, and we offer a great lifestyle full of unique opportunities and experiences.
Qualifications that count
At any level of study, students can gain an education in New Zealand that will help ensure future success. They will be encouraged to develop creative thinking and problem-solving skills, and will be supported in all aspects of study.
If a student plans to go to university, our graduates have gone on to some of the best universities in the world.
Unbeatable kiwi lifestyle
International students who study in New Zealand access a rewarding and highly-regarded study experience at the same time as enjoying our unbeatable Kiwi lifestyle, as recofgnised around the globe:
- Number 1 in the World-wide Educating for the Future Index (The Economist Intelligence Unit)
- The least corrupt country in the world (Corruption Perceptions Index 2018, Transparency International)
- Number 3 in the world on the 2019 Index of Economic Freedom (The Heritage Foundation)
- New Zealand is in the top 10 happiest countries in the world (World Happiness Report 2018)
- The Second most peaceful country in the world (Global Peace Index 2018, Institute for Economics & Peace)
Explore while you study
New Zealand is proudly multi-cultural, and we respect and welcome international students. The New Zealand Government’s Code of Practice requires education providers to keep students safe and well during their study, including during their recreational time.
New Zealand has it all – well-reputed universities, high quality of life, diverse communities, vibrant cities, stunning natural scenery and an unbeatable range of outdoor pursuits, all within a relatively compact area. Cities such as Auckland and Wellington offer no shortage of cultural activities, while those with a passion for the great outdoors will encounter a mind-blowing range of terrains – including glaciers, mountains, rainforest and of course plenty of coastline.